Earth Day Clean Up
SATURDAY, MAY 20, 2017
Give back to Mother Nature for all she gave us this past season by volunteering to help clean up Wachusett!!
REGISTRATION - 8:00am to 10:00am
Registration is near the Customer Service Desk inside the lodge and runs until 10:00am. People arriving during this time will receive a free ticket & a BBQ coupon (after completion of their trash collection).
If people arrive after 10:00am, they will not receive a free lift ticket! They may still pick up trash for a BBQ coupon.
Between 8:00am - 10:00am all registrants will receive a map, garbage bags, and plastic gloves. They will be sent off to a specific section of the mountain to collect trash.
To be eligible for the lift ticket, you must pick up trash for at least 2 hours.
CLEAN-UP HOURS - 8:00am to 1pm
While we ask everyone to register before 11:00am, clean-up will continue until 1pm.
BBQ - 11:00am-1:00pm
After you have turned in your trash, you will receive a bbq voucher and your lift ticket (if arriving before 11:00am). Your bbq voucher will get you a hamburger, cheeseburger or hot dog, chips and a soda/water.
- Clean-up will go until 1pm
- There will be a trash drop off area near Ski Watch and the front of the main building.
- BBQ coupons will be given out starting at 10:00 am; BBQ scheduled for 11:00am
- Lift tickets will be given out after trash is collected – and before the BBQ.
- Each person will receive their lift ticket as long as they have turned in a bag of trash (or more) and this has been verified by Wachusett staff.
Lift Ticket Vouchers (early season, valid through 12/24/17) are only given to volunteers age 4 and up upon receipt of your full trash bag. This event will be weather permitting.