Safety Poster Contest
Together with the National Ski Areas Association (NSAA), Wachusett Mountain is offering a Kids Safety Poster Contest in conjunction with National Safety Awareness Month.
Mission: To promote slope safety awareness and education to elementary school children, support classroom curriculum relarted to sports, health and safety, and to give kids a chance to have fun and be creative while learning about slope safety.
Contest Description: The contest targets fourth, fifth, and sixth graders, but any elementary-age child can participate. Students are asked to create a poster related to any one of the seven points of the "Your Responsibility Code" or any of the SMART STYLE Elements.
Congrats to our 2015/16 Winner Kaylee Guldin!
- Create a poster based on one or more of the elements of "Your Responsibility Code" or SMART STYLE
- Use an official entry form (limited availability at Wachusett) 8.5" x 11" or 11" x 17" sheet of paper
- Use pencil, crayon, paint or markers to create the design - no 3D objects like macaroni
- Be sure to include your Name, Address, DOB, Ski Area, Phone # and Email so we can contact you
- Entry forms must be submitted either by mail to: Safety Poster Contest, Wachusett Mountain, 499 Mountain Road, Princeton, MA 01541 or handed in to Customer Service at Wachusett by March 1, 2017.
- Winning posters will be forwarded to the National Competition through NSAA.