2014 Safety Poster Contest
Together with the National Ski Areas Association (NSAA), Wachusett Mountain is offering a Kids Safety Poster Contest in conjunction with Skier & Rider Safety Awareness Month.
Mission: To promote slope safety awareness and education to elementary school children, support classroom curriculum relarted to sports, health and safety, and to give kids a chance to have fun and be creative while learning about slope safety.
Contest Description: The contest targets fourth, fifth, and sixth graders, but any elementary-age child can participate. Students are asked to create a poster related to any one of the seven points of the "Your Responsibility Code" or any of the SMART STYLE Elements.
Congratulations to our 2014 WINNERS!
2014 Wachusett Mountain Poster Winners
Best Overall Safety Message
Most Creative Design
Rules for Poster Design:
- Create a poster based on one or more of the elements of "Your Responsibility Code" or SMART STYLE
- Use an official entry form (limited availability at Wachusett) 8.5" x 11" or 11" x 17" sheet of paper
- Use pencil, crayon, paint or markers ot create the design - no 3D objects like macaroni
- Be sure to include your Name, Address, DOB, Ski Area, Phone # and Email so we can contact you
- Entry forms must be submitted either by mail to: Safety Poster Contest, Wachusett Mountain, 499 Mountain Road, Princeton, MA 01541 or handed in to Customer Service at Wachusett by March 5, 2014
- Winning posters will be forwarded to the National Competition through NSAA.
- Best Overall Safety Message: $25 COW Card
- Most Creative Design: $25 COW Card
Thanks for taking part, have fun and STAY SAFE!