Ready to book your trip? Fill out the Group Trip form here!
How Many Do I Need?
With only 15 people or more you'll receive discounts on full day/night lift tickets. RATES
Group Leader Bonus
You will receive a complimentary lift ticket, rentals if needed and a $20 COW Card with 15 people or more. One (1) additional lift ticket and rental for each additional 15 people. To boost your sign ups Create a Free Poster Here.
How about Rental Equipment?
Complete Ski & Snowboard rental packages are available at a discount with 15 paid lift tickets. No minimum renters needed.
What If We Need Lessons?
For the first timer, 6 years and older, discounted Beginner Packages are available. A $15 lesson fee applies to all others. ($25 discount) Note: First time? it may take one or more sessions to learn the skills needed for lift serviced terrain.
What about Children Under 6?
We have a special children's program called Polar Kids, available to 4-12 year olds. Group rates do not apply toward this program.
Okay, I want to plan our trip. What do I do next? Rates Brochure
1. Call the Group Sales Office 978-464-2300 ext. 3550 to reserve your date. RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED!
2. Within 14 days, send in your minimum $50 deposit, Attn: Group Sales (credit cards accepted). This deposit will be applied toward your group payment. Deposit must be received to guarantee date and discount. Refund of deposit or transfer to another date is possible if cancellation is made at least 14 days before your trip.
3. Once your deposit is received (please mark the DATE and GROUP NAME of your trip on your check), rental forms will be sent to you. Please fill out the forms ahead of time to help speed up the sign-in process. Do not mail the rental forms back to us, BRING THEM THE DAY OF YOUR TRIP.
4. Use the Group Worksheet provided to gather information about the services desired by your group. If you can, call 978-464-2300 ext. 3550, fax 978-464-5462 or email this information (5 days before trip) to help speed up your registration.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Weekend and Vacation space sells out early. If a specific date is sold out of discounted tickets, we offer the option of being "serviced as a group" which means: full price lift tickets, full price rentals, $15 lessons (save $25), $60 Beginner's Packages (save $29) and one complimentary coordinator ticket with 15 paid tickets.
What Do I Do When I Arrive At Wachusett Mountain?
Arrival time is between 7:30 - 8:30 am on Weekends, Holidays and Vacation Break trips coming for the day session. If rental equipment is not needed, a later arrival time may be negotiated. Weekday and Night session times vary.
- Check in (Group Leader ONLY PLEASE) at the Group Sales Counter in the front lobby of the lodge.
- Cell Phones: In case of an emergency, we require that you leave your personal cell phone number with us at your time of arrival.
- Confirm the correct number and services for your group.
- Make ONE complete payment for your group (cash, check or credit card)
- Pick up your tickets and enjoy your time at Wachusett!
Bring your Group Trip to a whole new level. Check out our Mountain Suites, your SkyBox on the slopes.