- Always stay in control and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
- People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- You must not stop where you obstruct a trail or are not visible from above.
- Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
- Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.
Special Note: Ralph's Run and Conifer Connection are designated as "Family Trails." This means these are slow skiing trails. The Wachusett Ski Patrol has a zero tolerance policy on these trails. If you are caught skiing or riding too fast or above your ability, your pass will be suspended for one week.
- MAKE A PLAN: Every time you use freestyle terrain, make a plan for each feature you want to use. Your speed, approach and take off will directly affect your maneuver and landing.
- LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP: Scope around the jumps first, not over them. Know your landings are clear and clear yourself out of the landing area.
- EASY STYLE IT: Start small and work your way up. (Inverted aerials not recommended).
- RESPECT GETS RESPECT: From the lift line through the park.