We receive many requests from numerous worthwhile organizations. Our goal is to fulfill as many requests as possible, but due to the overwhelming number of requests received, we are unable to support every organization with donations. We NOW have 3 ways to assist your fundraising efforts:
Coupon Code Program: Largest Return!!
Nearly $100,000 given out 2014/2015!!
Instead of asking for a one-time lift ticket donation you could earn dollars for your organization thru the entire winter season. Just follow these easy steps:
- Submit your request: Coupon Code Request Form
- When approved, your organization will be granted a special $5-off coupon code
- Take this code and pass it on to everyone! Don't forget to use social media
- Users enter this code when buying lift tickets and Beginner Packages to receive $5 off. Purchases can only be made online at wachusett.com
- At the end of the season your organization receives $10 for every lift ticket sold
For In-kind requests:
All requests must be made through our online donation request form. We support organizations that are important to our customers, with a focus on Health & Fitness; Sports & Recreation; Environmental Issues and Children & Schools.
- Due to limited resources, we are only able to support organizations operating in New England. Only 1 donation request will be granted per organization per calendar year. If your donation request is considered, please be aware that we may not be able to issue you exactly what you asked for.
- Requests MUST be received at least six (6) weeks prior to the date of your event.
- We do not verbally deny or commit to donate; all correspondence will be via email.
If your charitable organization is interested in hosting an event at Wachusett Mountain, please contact Melissa Banks in our Corporate Sales & Function Department. Please note that available dates for fundraising events may be limited. Corporate Outings and Meetings Info