RIDE THE RAILS TO THE TRAILS
Wachusett Mountain is already considered the most accessible ski area in the eastern USA, according to SKI Magazine. Now getting here from Boston is even easier!
In conjunction with the Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority (Click here for schedule), skiers and snowboarders from Boston can take the commuter rail from Boston’s North Station to the new Wachusett Station on weekends throughout ski season.
- Departs North Station: 8:35 a.m.
- Arrives at Wachusett Station: 10:11 a.m.
- Shuttle directly to the mountain, approximately 10 minutes away.
- Depart Wachusett: 5:15 p.m. back to the Wachusett Station
- Depart Wachusett Station back to Boston: 6:10 p.m.
- Runs Saturday and Sunday through March 12, 2017
- Train includes a designated “ski” car for easy storage of ski/snowboard equipment.
- "Ski Train” fare - $11.50 one-way (subject to change)
Can't come on the Ski Train? UBER also services the new Wachusett Station.