Instructor Training Course
Share Your Love of Skiing and Snowboarding, Become a Wachusett Instructor
Teaching skiing and snowboarding is a tremendously rewarding experience. Wachusett is known nationally for having one of the best programs to convert skiers and riders to life-long enthusiasts. We invite you to be part of the Wachusett Team.
Benefits You’ll Receive
- Get paid to ski and ride
- Discounts at our Retail Shop and Food Areas
- Discounts for other skiing services
- Discounts at other area mountains
- Outerwear uniform provided
- In-Season Clinics and Training Sessions
What You’ll Learn
As a graduate of ITC, you will improve your personal skiing and riding skills while you learn to teach others your passion for the sport. There is nothing more satisfying than helping a beginner make their first turns. Course includes discussions, demonstrations and video of the American Teaching System of the Professional Ski and Snowboard Associations of America. Evaluations will be held at the end of the course.
Schedule & Format
- 6-session course starts Saturday Nov. 18, 2023 9 AM – 3 PM
- Runs every Saturday & Sunday 9 AM – 3 PM through Dec. 3rd
- Certified course conductors will be on hand to discuss procedures, class handling, training preparations and general information.
- This is not a National Ski or Snowboard Association certification course but it is a necessary first step if that is your goal.
- Participants must be intermediate level or higher and own their own equipment.
NOTE: You must be 16 years old by November 1, 2023
Questions? Email Us!