Season-long program for kids
Dev (Development Team) is a program designed to develop fast and effective improvement with the weekly consistency of coaching. Our coaches work to make sure that fun, team spirit, and new friendships are added bonuses to their program. Dev Team Contact – [email protected]
- DEV Team meets for 7 weeks on Saturday OR Sunday from 8am-12pm; Participants must be 8 yrs old by 12/1/23 in order to register
- Dev Team offers 3 program options: Snow Masters for skill building, Gate Runners for racing skills, and Park Monsters for park skills.
- Cub Club (ages 6-7) will run 6 weeks on Saturday OR Sunday from 8am-10am; Participants must be 6 yrs old by 12/1/23 in order to register
- Gate Runners: This program to develop racing skills to take student’s skiing to the next level. This is a great program for children to get a taste of racing with time spent focusing on race specific drills, learning to race in gates and race specific training courses. Not all time will be spent racing in the NASTAR course but students will certainly get timed runs when appropriate. Skiers must be a strong Level 5 skier to participate in Gate Runners (Consistent parallel turns on intermediate slopes).
- Park Monsters will introduce skiers and riders to our terrain park features by trained coaches. Interested students must be able to handle all terrain (including black diamonds) with confidence. Skiers must be completely parallel, and must able to link small radius turns with good speed control. Snowboarders must be able to ride heel side and toe side, linking smaller radius turns with good speed control. Skiers and riders must be a minimum of 65lbs to participate.
- All participants must be able to ski/ride and use the chair lift independently
- Registration does not include lift access; you are able to add a Gold Season Pass when you register. Please be aware that season passes do sell out and adding it at this time is the best way to guarantee access to a pass
Cub Club (ages 6-7) – Saturday
Cub Club Ski (Saturday) option has sold out
Cub Club (ages 6-7) – Sunday
Cub Club Ski (Sunday) option has sold out
Snow Masters (ages 8-14) – Saturday
Snow Masters Ski (Saturday) option has sold out
Snow Masters (ages 8-14) – Sunday
Snow Masters SB (Sunday) option has sold out
Gate Runners (ages 8-14)
Gate Runners (Saturday) option has sold out
Park Monsters (ages 8-14) – Saturday
Park Monsters (ages 8-14) – Sunday
Vacation Days and Start Date: Ski Evaluations on December 16 or December 17. This is a chance for coaches to check ability level of students to formulate groups more accurately. It is a good time for students to warm up on the slopes and meet their coaches. Students will join their formed groups on January 6 or January 7.
Programs will run on MLK weekend (Jan 13 and 14). Program will run 6 consecutive weeks from January on and make up days, if needed, will be Feb 24 and 25(a make up day is used in case Wachusett cancels the program on a specific day due to weather) There will be no credits offered for missed classes.