Be part of the most popular Race League in the US!
Open to all levels, Wachusett’s Race League offers weekly head-to-head team racing on the Challenger Dual GS NASTAR Course. Races run Monday to Thursday nights (along with Wednesday & Friday days) January to February, with the top teams competing in the Good & Great Championship Races in March. Four to six person teams with at least one female member will race on your team’s chosen day.
- Four of your team’s best times, including your female members, will count toward team standings.
- A team’s combined score must include a minimum of one finisher of each gender.
- Nightly totals will count toward the race series.
- Individuals qualify each night for bronze, silver, gold or platinum.
- 2023-24 Race League Rules
The Good & Race Races are all day team championship races, which conclude the season. The top 30 teams in the overall standings are invited to compete in The Great Race, while teams 31-60 are invited to compete in The Good Race.
Want to join but don’t have a team? Click HERE