Food and Beverage:
Reservations are not required, we serve on a first come first serve basis.
During the off season we do not have food available, with the exception of our fall festivals.
Wachusett does not offer overnight visits.
During the off season we can accommodate large parties.
Visit Social Events to find out more.
MTNside Ski and Ride Retail Shop:
Rental equipment is ideal for beginners or those relearning the sport.
Once you’ve reached a level above novice and you don’t own your own equipment the MTNside Demo shop can provide you with newer equipment to try out.
You can demo skis/snowboard and/or boots.
We do not offer demo sizes for children.
Kids are able to lease equipment through our MTNside shop. This includes skis, snowboards, boots and poles. You may use this equipment for the entire season but only here at Wachusett. For more information and to reserve your equipment call 978-464-2626.
We do not sell used equipment. However we host an annual Columbus Day Ski Swap where you can buy/sell used equipment. Check out our events page for more information.
A COW card can be loaded with any amount of money and can be used towards anything here at Wachusett Mountain, with the exception of the Waffle Cabin.
A ski/service card can be loaded with any amount of money but can only be used towards tickets, lessons and rentals.
If you lost something during your trip to Wachusett you can fill out a form here.
We store all items for up to seven days after which we donate.
Credit cards and valuables we hold onto until the end of the season.
Due to safety and privacy concerns Wachusett Mountain Associates, Inc. prohibits the operations of drones by the general public without prior authorization from management. More details.
Skinning is allowed at Wachusett with some restrictions and the purchase of our Uphill Pass.
Ski bikes are prohibited here at Wachusett Mountain.
Only service animals are allowed in the base lodge.
Dogs are permitted on hiking trails on leashes per DCR. Please clean up after your animal.
During the winter you are only allowed on the ski lift if you have a lift ticket and equipment on. You must get off at the top.
During our festival season we run the SkyRide. We allow for round trip (Up and Down) as well as unloading at the summit, then reloading for the return.
During the ski season we can not allow you on the slopes unless you have ski/snowboard equipment.
You may walk around the base of the mountain without equipment.
We do not typically offer tubing here at Wachusett. Very occasionally we offer it during certain events.
Sledding of any kind is not allowed at Wachusett.
Each season the specific dates vary but this information can always be found on our ticket page.
GPS Address: 41 Mile Hill Rd, Westminster, MA 01473
Mailing Address: 499 Mountain Rd, Princeton, MA 01541
This can be found on our hours of operation page.
Our main Terrain Park is off of Hitchcock.
A seasonal park pass is $5.
Hours of operation : Open when lifts begin, close 30 min prior to mountain closing.
The access road is located through the DCR entrance about ½ mile up the road from the ski area entrance. It’s typically open Memorial Day to Columbus Day.
This road remains closed during our regular ski season.
There is a self-pay locker area right near our restrooms. We also have several open storage spaces throughout our base lodge and outdoors that are free of charge. Please use our FREE Ski Watch located across from the summit lift.
All trails are groomed 1-2 times a day.
You must give us a call at 978-464-2300. We will put the change through for you after you pay the fee. Please have your order number ready for us when you call.
When purchasing online be sure to click the ‘reload’ option. Be sure to have your RFID card ready to locate the WTP number.
Active military members receive $15 off the price of your lift ticket. Please show your military ID at the ticket window.
Yes we offer group rates. Click here for more information.
- This package includes a lift ticket, rentals and a group lesson. Please note these packages are only available for ages 9 and up as our group lessons are only open to people 9 and older.
- The lift ticket gives you access to all our lower mountain trails or what we call our green trails, please see our trail map.
- You will have your choice of rentals, either ski or snowboard. Also note that this package does not include a helmet. If you decide you want one, and we encourage beginners to have one, that is an additional $10.
- The group lessons are about 1.5 hours and go up to level two when purchased with a beginner package. If you purchase just a group lesson you can go up to level 6. There can be up to 10 people in a lesson with a minimum of 3.
- We offer private lessons for groups of up to 2 people. These are great for young ones and can be purchased at the Ski School Building. Please note that the purchase of a private lesson doesn’t NOT include rentals and a lift ticket. Even if you only use our bunny hills you will still need a lift ticket.
- We have 2 programs for kids; Polar kids for ages 4-8 and Arctic Aces for ages 9-12. Each program provides the child with a one session lift ticket, lesson and discounted rentals. See the polar kids and arctic aces page for more information.
- Lift tickets that are purchased within any package can be upgraded to include access to more trails and/or extended into another session.
This program is designed for individuals with special needs.
Please click here for more information.
- Parking is free.
- We do offer VIP parking daily and seasonally.
Yes you can do this but we ask that you decide this within the first hour of your arrival here at Wachusett.
You can rent just snowboard boots but not just ski boots.
Our rental department is not able to adjust your skis to fit our boots. This would be the perfect situation to check out our Demo shop.
We do NOT rent googles, winter jackets, hats, gloves or ski pants. But all are available for purchase in our MTNside Ski Shop
Wearing a helmet is not required, but highly recommended. Helmet rentals are available for $10.