School Programs are now SOLD OUT for the 22/23 Season. Please email with any questions.
Weekly Programs Beginning in January
Kids will enjoy skiing and riding all winter long. Days and Sessions are determined by your School Coordinator. If you would like to know of programs in your area Email us for more information.
- Eligibility: Students in grades 3 and up (must be at least 8 years old), plus teachers and parents of those students. Family members only eligible if participating in Recreation Dept. or YMCA programs.
- Signup: You will need to enter an Access Code below to order online- This must be obtained through your School Coordinator
Lessons For All Levels
- Beginners and novices (Levels 1-4): Lessons are required. See Class Level description when ordering the lesson online.
- Intermediate to advanced: Lessons are also available and recommended.
- Rent: Packages (skis/poles/boots or snowboard/boots and helmets) are available for your program – or the full season. Or BYO: Be sure to mark your gear with NAME, SCHOOL, and PHONE NUMBER.
- The coordinator arranges transportation to the mountain.
School Group Registration
has SOLD OUT the season.