- To withdraw from the program, return your Student Badge or Season Pass along with your request in writing. For medical issues, we will need a doctor’s note stating the date of injury or illness.
- There are No Refunds for bus fees paid to Wachusett Mountain.
- Any and all changes from the current season must be presented to Wachusett no later than April 1 of current ski season
- We will issue you a $20 transferable Wachusett Mountain voucher on sessions not attended. This voucher may only be used during the current season, toward a full price lift ticket and cannot be applied to the following season. Please Note: THERE ARE NO CASH REFUNDS WITHOUT THE BADGE/PASS INSURANCE.
- Badges, Passes, Lessons or Rentals may not be substituted or transferred for any reason. Misuse will result in the loss of privileges. Programs are date and time specific.
- There is a $10 clerical fee for changes made after your order is received. Mail or email request for changes or withdrawal before December 24 of current season to Wachusett Mountain Ski Area, Attn: Group Sales, 499 Mountain Road, Princeton, MA 01541 or [email protected]. After December 24 of current season give your request to your program coordinator to hand in the first day of your program.
- If your school cancels and we are open: A make-up session will be scheduled. The make-up for that session may not include lessons.
- On school cancellation days you can come to Wachusett and receive 50% off lift and rental purchases when you present your Student Badge at Customer Service.